11.02.2009

MAC Halloween Facecharts


So every year tons of MAC artist do Halloween facecharts and turn them in to see who gets the best ones. This year they had some great winners, totally inspiring. I wish I would of turned mine in, but it's cool. Here are the winners for this years Halloween theme.































































































































Aren't these amazing?? I wish I could have a facechart workshop day with the artist that made these. They're from all over the states and I find them super inspiring, the possibilities are endless with these facecharts which is why I LOVE doing them.
Well my people, I'm off to MAC Basic Training, check ya on the flipside.

Here's todays look, it's a repeat of last weeks, I was in a rush :/
Still a pretty look tho :)








No comments:

Post a Comment