8.08.2009

I love art

So I recently moved into a new apartment about a month ago. We have no furniture and no wall treatments. I've been surfing the web looking for some inspiration in art to decided how I wanna furnish/decorate my apartment. One day I want my apartment to have all white walls and white furniture with sharp colored accessories to give that futuristic feel, the next day I want to have graffiti on the walls and bubble furniture, day after that I want an Eco friendly apartment, etc. I just can't decide. But regardless what I end up choosing, I always end up liking the same type of art work/photography. I think I will buy diff pieces of art and decorate my apartment based on my art.
Here are some pictures of artwork/photography that tickles my fancy.















A. Valdes







Deseo




What's on a mans mind







Terry Richardson







Buff Monster










Bansky







A. Valdes




Deseo




Andy Warhol







Obey







A. Valdes





Deseo













Bansky




Obey

I don't know the names of some of the artist/photographers, sorry.

I love all these pieces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment